Monday, April 13, 2015

Four-Minute Recipes

by Dani Abrams aish.com

I'm a busy stay-at-home mom of four young kids, so I love quick dinner recipes. But I always found that the 'quick' recipes in a book or online were not quick enough. “Fry the onions until..” Are you kidding, I have homework to supervise! “First boil up the pasta, then...” uh, sorry, my kids are already screaming to eat!

So I created a book of really quick dinner recipes – ones that take 4 minutes or less to prepare before being thrown in the oven or onto the stovetop and forgotten about till they’re done.
If you'd like a copy of my recipe book in ebook or regular book form, place your order on www.4minuterecipes.com.

Continue reading.

For more great Jewish cooking ideas, check out our    page.


No comments:

Post a Comment