Monday, December 14, 2015

Dulce de Leche and Eggnog Filled Donut Holes

We know, it's the last day of Hanukkah, but these sufganiyot/filled donuts, are not just a seasonal delight, but great anytime.  We featured this recipe in our Hanukkah Holiday Spotlight Kit, so in case you missed it, we thought you'd enjoy this one last hurrah. -JVN

From MayIHaveThatRecipe.com

Ever since I was a kid, I’ve always enjoyed Hanukkah. Maybe it was the candles, maybe the songs or perhaps the fried foods….

But what brings me the warmest childhood memories is my father coming home on time to light the Hanukkah candles (no customers to take out to dinner for 8 days :-)). I remember singing Hanukkah songs together and just having a good time as a family.

Continue reading. 

For more great Hanukkah ideas, check out our    page.

 For even more great ideas, visit our Hanukkah Holiday Spotlight Kit  

No comments:

Post a Comment