Monday, February 8, 2016

Quick Spinach Egg Drop Soup

From EveryDayMaven.com

A comforting, healthy Vegetarian bowl of soup you can have ready in minutes!


Asian food is my comfort food. I grew up in a pretty urban part of a major city that had a bustling Chinatown and luckily spent many a meal exploring different cuisines and dishes there. Ask anyone who knows me, if you give me the choice to pick a restaurant out, it’s most likely going to be Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Mongolian, Korean or Japanese.

And I’ll almost always start the meal with a steaming bowl of soup.

While I’ve shared many, many Asian food recipes on here with you, I realized a couple of weeks ago, chin deep into my 17304398’th bowl of this Spinach Egg Drop soup that I’ve never shared this super easy, 5 minute soup recipe with you. This is healthy comfort food at its finest.

Continue reading.

For more great Jewish cooking ideas, check out our    page.


No comments:

Post a Comment