Monday, March 7, 2016

Sumac Chicken and Rice Recipe

By Danielle Oron in The Nosher for MyJewishLearning.com

If you’re like me, you will constantly ask yourself the same question every week: “What should I make for Shabbat this week?” I like changing things up from week to week but that’s not always easy to do since I get home only moments before dinnertime each Friday. When I know that it’s going to be a bit too late to make a nice Shabbat dinner, I make this go-to chicken and rice dish. It looks gorgeous, tastes incredible, comes together in no time, and you can make it all in one pan that goes straight into the oven. Could you really ask for more? Well, there is more…you can assemble this a day ahead of time and throw it in the oven when you get home. Yes, it is a Shabbat dream come true.

Continue reading.

For more great Jewish cooking ideas, check out our    page.


No comments:

Post a Comment