Monday, May 9, 2016

Potato Crusted Spinach Frittata

From ToriAvey.com

I love that frittatas can be made with just about anything. As long as you have some fresh eggs and a few vegetables, you can make a frittata. Add some cheese and spices to make things even tastier. This potato crusted version came to me one night when I was trying to come up with a quick dinner. My stepdaughter loves all things potato. A few weeks ago I realized we had some leftover frozen hash browns– not enough for everyone to share, but I couldn’t let them go to waste. You all know I love a good breakfast for dinner and the idea just came to me – potato crusted frittata. It was so simple and such a quick success that I had to share it here. It’s sort of like an American riff on the Spanish tortilla de patatas… and with Passover right around the corner, it could make a terrific easy mid-week meal.

Continue reading.

For more great Jewish cooking ideas, check out our    page.

1 comment:

  1. It's very nice of you to share your knowledge through posts. I love to read stories about your experiences. They're very useful and interesting. I am excited to read the next posts. I'm so grateful for all that you've done. Get more info about bars on broadway nyc

    ReplyDelete