Monday, November 9, 2015

Rainbow Bagels Are Taking Over Brooklyn

By Shannon Sarna on The Nosher for MyJewishLearning.com

When it comes to bagels I am a bit of a purist. Blueberry bagels? Blegh. Pumpkin bagels? Not my thing. And don’t get me started on all those crazy flavors of cream cheese.

Give me a salt bagel with scallion cream cheese, an onion bagel with veggie cream cheese or maybe, just maybe, a cinnamon raisin bagel with plain cream cheese if I am hankering for something sweet.

But there is a Brooklyn shop breaking all the bagel rules: The Bagel Store, who have become famous for their rainbow bagels with cake batter cream cheese. Business Insider even reported that “The Rainbow Bagel is About to Blow Up.” And if cake batter cream cheese sounds delish to you The Bagel Store has their recipe posted online!

Continue reading.

For more great Jewish cooking ideas, check out our    page.


No comments:

Post a Comment