Monday, February 15, 2016

Smoky Pasta with Peas and Greens

Smoky Pasta with Peas & Greens – Simple Vegetarian Pasta Dish with Smoked Paprika and Spices


from Tori Avey.com
This quick and simple vegetarian pasta dish has become a favorite in my house. I absolutely love cooking with smoked paprika, as you may have learned by now, and I figured – why not add it to pasta too? The smoky effect is somewhat like a vegetarian version of Pasta Carbonara. Add some onion, peas and a handful of greens and you’ve got yourself a tasty, colorful meal in no time at all. I think the peppery flavor of arugula works really well here, but spinach is also a nice twist. I’m always trying to work extra greens into my meals, and here they blend in nicely.

Continue reading.

For more great Jewish cooking ideas, check out our    page.


1 comment:

  1. Most definitely i'll have a look at your website continually for those most recently released blog post.
    Breadmachinecenter.net

    ReplyDelete