Monday, May 30, 2016

Challah Baked Brie Recipe

By Shannon Sarna in The Nosher for MyJewishLearning.com    

I think you know by now that I will try to stuff challah with almost anything: meatballs, pesto, pastrami and even candy bars. So it just seemed silly that I had yet to try and stuff some challah with an entire wheel of cheese. It was time to tackle this unchartered territory.

But I guess it should come as no shock: challah wrapped around some brie is delicious, decadent and a great party appetizer, whether it’s for New Year’s Eve, an evening with friends and a case of wine or Shavuot.

Here are a few tips for executing this recipe.

Continue reading.

For more great Jewish cooking ideas, check out our    page.

1 comment:

  1. I read your post and think this is a great post about food Recipe. If you want to get service of broadway nightclub, then you can see our best services by our professionals.

    ReplyDelete